Office 365 installation and setup
Move to the cloud?
If you’re like most small businesses then chances are you’ve struggled with this issue—and with good reason. After all, you’ve got a lot to think about. What is the cloud really going to cost? Will it enable your people to work how and where they want while keeping you in control? How do you know your data is secure? Don’t worry. We hear you.
That’s why we recommend Microsoft Office 365.
Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments. Get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, working with the Office you already know!
Office 365 is a Microsoft’s email cloud based subscription service that provides virtually anywhere access to your familiar Office applications plus business-grade email, calendar, and video conferencing across your devices – from PCs to smartphones to tablets.
Here’s what’s new:
Devices: The new Office works across all your devices. With its modern, clean, and fluid user interface, it works with touch, mouse and keyboard, or pen.
Cloud: When away from your computer, you can stream a full-featured version of Office on any internet-connected PC with Office on Demand. Your documents are saved to the cloud by default so you can share and collaborate just by sending a link.
Social: Stay connected to all of your contacts. You can quickly schedule a meeting, send an email, start an IM (instant message) or voice and video chat – or host a multi-party HD video conference in a few clicks.
Simplified IT: The new Office has solutions optimised for size and IT needs. The common set of IT management tools in the new Office will simplify management across your on-premises and cloud environments.
Here’s why you should consider upgrading to Office 365:
- Does your company face any of the following scenarios?
- Using an older email server and worried about its security and maintenance costs?
- Growing in size & looking for technology to meet your businesses mobility & collaboration needs?
- Having trouble managing a number of disconnected web-based email or software?
- Using outdated versions of Microsoft Office, such as Office 2003, and experiencing & compatibility issues or concerns with end of support?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then the Office 365 can bring you great business value and enhanced productivity! Call us today on 01625 266883
Milkshake Design brings collaboration services powered by Office 365 this includes Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office.
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
Get business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser. Run email on Microsoft globally redundant servers. Stay protected by anti-malware and anti-spam filters and supported by UK IT-level phone support.
Secure and reliable
Exchange Online provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Maintain the latest defenses against malware and spam with a service that handles hundreds of millions of messages around the world every day and is updated to address new malware and spam threats quickly.
– Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorised people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
– Safeguard your data by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers, with continuous data backup, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock.
– Deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement.
Stay in control
Gain the advantage of hosting on Microsoft servers even while maintaining control over your environment.
- Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovory Center.**
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- UK IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
**Running eDiscovery across Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint from the eDiscovery Center is available in select Office 365 plans.
easy to use and maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to be productive.
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Consistent and secure anywhere access to information on all major browsers and touch-enabled devices that your users depend on.
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.