Firstly what are VOIP telephone systems?
Voice over IP (VoIP) is a methodology and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet. Other terms commonly associated with VoIP are IP telephony, Internet telephony, broadband telephony, and broadband phone service.
Our Hosted VOIP telephone system is delivered on the Broadsoft platform that is recognised on both sides of the Atlantic as the Rolls Royce of VOIP telephone systems in the VOIP industry.
…£240 of BT calls for only £15.99 per month…
The platform is tried and tested by BT and used to deliver voice connectivity to their Blue Chip corporate customer base.
The Broadsoft platform is now available to the small to medium business marketplace at extremely competitive tariffs to reflect the vast increase in efficiency levels the 21st Century Fibre network offers the end user.
Hosted Office VoiP line/licence rental £15.99 per month
- Unlimited free calls between all users sites and to mobile phones in the UK and abroad
- 2000 free minutes to 01,02 & 03 numbers
- 2000 free minutes to other mobiles
- Free Cisco 504 handset
- Free install & set up
- Free maintenance
- Full Corporate Grade switch board functionality and hunt groups
- Can be deployed over multi-sites offering converged communications
- Totally scalable, simply add a new line/licence every time you require a new user and we will merge in to your personalised call routing plan.
- Personalised Auto Attendant i.e. select 1 for sales, 2 for accounts etc.
- Music on Hold
- Voice recording
- Everything you would expect from a Corporate Grade switchboard.
Case study for 10 users
- Typical cost on ISDN’s, including maintenance and call spend, is £300 per month.
- 10 users on Hosted Office VoIP = £159.90 per month includes;
- Set up
- Cisco 504 handset
- No upfront
- Possible upgrade of broadband would be an additional £30 per month.
- Monthly saving approximately £110 per month
- Brand new BT Corporate grade switchboard and handsets supplied free of charge.
- £15.99 per month offers a full disaster recovery solution for your business and can save you up to £240 per month on your existing bill.
- Simply plug the handset in to the cat 5 computer point in the office and utilize to make calls free of charge.
- Call savings will quickly cover the £15.99 rental and soon be showing a net monthly saving against existing phone bills.
- In the event of an isdn line fault, divert your existing main line number to the disaster recovery handset and utilize it to field calls to your employees’.
Additional line required/Multiple numbers?
- Many companies simply require an additional line but find they are confronted with onerous upfront costs.
- Additional line with no upfront cost for install or switchboard upgrade and save up to £240 per month on outgoing call costs.
- No fuss, no hassle, simply plug and play.
- Multiple 01,02 or 03 numbers to show presence in different areas or multiple businesses trading from your premises.
- Phones will display number calling and being called to ensure customer greeted correctly.
Immediate call savings
- Many customers recognize that the preferential call package can make substantial monthly savings on existing bills.
- Multiple lines can be positioned in the business where outgoing calls are made the most.
- The outgoing calls can show a new number to the end user, or display your existing main line number, to enable customers to identify who is calling.
- These new lines can sit alongside existing infrastructure.
- We recommend that you consider a business case to replace your existing switchboard. This will enable you to make immediate monthly savings across the board whilst utilizing the latest technology and improving efficiency levels.
- Tariff savings are only the tip of the iceberg in reducing overheads.
- We estimate that if we can improve your efficiencies by 30 minutes a day you can save upwards of £100 per month per employee.
Unified Comms Client (optional) £4.50 per month
Additional features include;
- Instant Messaging
- Voice and Video Calling
- Conference Calling
- Screen share and document collaboration
The UC client enables you to call directly from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Many business use this client as its flexibility and 21st century business practices offer significant improvements in efficiencies that reflect substantial savings in employee’s time and travel expenses. Ideal for homeworkers.
Case study on time saved
- UC Client interacts directly with your Outlook to enable your employee to call from their contacts without searching for or dialling numbers.
- Outlook will identify the incoming caller to enable your employee to prepare themselves for the call and greet the caller personally.
- When wearing a headphone the user can talk and type at the same time. This offers a more efficient experience for customers and enables the user to field more calls.
- Instant messaging is an informal way of communicating. It speeds up interaction very similar to text messaging.
- Conservatively we estimate that if we can improve the user’s efficiency by 30 minutes per day, at an average hourly rate of £10 per hour, the following savings are achievable.
- £5 per day x 20 working days per month = £100 saved per month per user.
- Obviously each situation will differ but hopefully this offers a guide line for you to apply to your business.
Case study on reduced travelling expenses and remote working
Video conferencing enables the user to have personal interaction with colleagues and customers without leaving the office or remote working space.
Screen share enables the user to collaborate on documents with multiple users to increase efficiencies and personalise their relationship with colleagues and customers.
These features will hopefully help your business increase efficiencies by allowing remote working and remove the need for costly travel and overnight expenses.
The main benefit of Hosted Office VOIP telephone systems are the flexibility it offers.
Some clients simply require one new line/licence into their business as volumes have increased. They do not necessarily want to have to pay for installs and reconfiguration of their switch.
Others see how the free calls to landline and mobiles will reduce their bills and order some additional lines/licences for outgoing calls to sit alongside their current switch while still presenting the customer’s main number.
Typically the cost savings and improved efficiency levels make a strong business case for replacing the full switchboard. The Future Office system scalability allows the change to be done in one stage or gradually.
Milkshake Ltd is here to meet our customer’s needs.
If you would like to know more then please call us on 01625 266883 to discuss your requirements.